Gain essential skills to manage operational risk and build operational resilience.
This three-day hands-on Mastering Operational Risk, Resilience, and Crisis Management program is designed to equip finance professionals with the knowledge, skills, and tools to manage operational risk effectively and build resilience in their organizations. The curriculum provides a comprehensive coverage of risk management, including strategic, financial, operational, and reputational risks, while also emphasizing the importance of organizational resilience to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing business environment. It also covers crisis management when risk management does not prove to be effective enough.
Through a combination of presentations, engaging workshops, group discussions, practical exercises, and insightful case studies, this program offers an intensive learning experience designed for finance professionals seeking to strengthen their understanding of risk and build resilience in a dynamic business landscape.
How you will benefit
- Gain an understanding of risk management, including strategic, financial, operational, and reputational risks
- Attain skills and tools to manage operational risk effectively
- Build operational resilience across all company functions from a finance perspective
- Increase your preparedness for crisis management when risk management is not effective enough
- Develop a risk-aware culture and governance within your organization
- Identify and mitigate fraud and counterparty risks
- Gain an understanding of cybersecurity and information risks
- Develop a comprehensive risk management strategy
|Day 1||09:00 – 17:30|
|Day 2||09:00 – 17:30|
|Day 3||09:00 – 17:30|
Mastering Operational Risk Management and Building Resilience
- Introduction to Operational Risk Management and Resilience Building
- Crisis Management: Realities and Playbook
- Developing a Risk-aware Culture and Governance
Advanced Operational Risk Management, Resilience Build-Up, and Crisis Preparedness
- Financial and Operational Risk Analysis
- Identifying and Mitigating Fraud and Counterparty Risks
- External Risk Analysis and Resilience Building
- Financial Risk Scenario Planning
Cybersecurity, Information Risk, and Sustaining a Resilient Organization
- Understanding Cyber and Information Risks
- Assessing IT and Cybersecurity Risks
- Protecting Intellectual Property and Managing Information Risk
- Embedding Risk and Resilience into the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Risk Management Strategy
To fully benefit from this program, participants should possess a good grasp of finance, accounting, strategy, or general management. Additionally, a willingness to further explore the course topics and apply them to their respective organizations is highly recommended.
This program is suitable for individuals holding various roles such as CFO, COO, Head of Finance, Chief Investment Officer, Portfolio Managers, ALM professionals, CTO, Head of IT, Managing Directors, and Non-Executive Directors.
Please contact us should you feel the need to verify your level of knowledge, and/or the relevance of your work context.