The AIF, founded in 1990 by the Dutch Financial Community, has developed into a global financial innovation and education institute headquartered in Amsterdam.
An institute with a legacy of over 25 years that testifies and emphasizes that Amsterdam is an international financial centre. Over the years, the AIF has educated and connected more than 10,000 ambitious professionals from around the world, bringing them the best in finance via a strong worldwide network and the best faculty available.
Taking part in one of our programs is a direct investment in your personal future and the success of your organization. We believe that better-educated professionals can better themselves, their career, their organization and the industries they work for.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- You are our client and student and at AIF you come first
- You will learn from top faculty from the world’s leading business schools
- You will benefit from top quality programs rated 4.6 out of 5.0
- You will get access to the AIF Alumni community connecting you to thousands of like minded peers from over 110 countries
- You will benefit from top notch knowledge and insights to deal with the increasing complexity and demands of your profession.
OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Our Advisory Board consists of the world’s leading finance academics, experienced corporate executives, AIF Alumni and regulatory leaders. The well-positioned leaders who serve on this board ensure that AIF is at the cutting edge of market developments and academic thought leadership.
Current members of the Advisory Board are:
Frans van Loef (Chairman), Founder of Freecapacity and specialized in strategy execution and leadership (team) development.
Professor Pierre Hillion, the De Piccioto Chair at INSEAD in Alternative Investments and Visiting Professor at UCLA and CalTech.
Professor Luisa Alemany, Associate Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and Visiting Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
Professor Kevin Kaiser, Senior Director of the Alternative Investments Initiative, Full Adjunct Professor of Finance at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Adnan Hassan, Former member of the Board of Directors of the World Bank, Investor, Entrepreneur, Advisor and best-selling Author.
Alejandro Sanz, Managing Director at SagaX.tech and Innovation Excellence Strategist.
Chantal Korteweg, Director Inclusive Banking at ABN AMRO Bank
Marline Stoffer, Managing Partner at 360Careers, Executive & Team Coach, Executive Search Consultant and Mediator.
- Ilja Vrolijk, General Manager
- Paula Jääskeläinen, Business Development
- Marianne Polman, Faculty Relations
- Katelijn Eppink, Program Manager
- Heidi Neve, Course Administrator