Course administrator (32- 40 hrs p/w)
Are you a real organizational talent? Are you very accurate, known for your perfect administration, and understand workflow processes? Then we greatly look forward to meeting you. As the first point of contact, you ensure that participants, clients and professors receive the right service. From beginning to end, you run the organizational and administrative side of our programs and are at the very heart of AIF.
- First point of contact for participants, other clients, professors etc
- Maintaining course administration, processing enrollments, invoicing
- Booking and managing of (external) course locations
- Course preparation and completion
- Keeping website up to date
- Responsible for design and implementation of (automated) workflow processes
- High degree of precision
- Strong systematic approach to work
- Client-focused and service oriented
- Autonomous (pro-active, self-directed)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good working knowledge of the Dutch language
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in working with accounting packages is nice to have
- Great affinity with customer orientated work environments
- Affinity with learning and development (institutions)
The Amsterdam Institute of Finance (AIF) was founded in 1990 by the Dutch Financial Community and is a global financial learning and development institute headquartered in Amsterdam. As of 2020, AIF is part of Sijthoff Media. Over the years AIF has educated and connected more than 10,000 seasoned professionals from around the world, bringing them the best in finance.
AIF connects financial experts from around the globe: professionals driven to deepen their understanding and to enhance their organization’s agility to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risks. Together with highly acclaimed professors -thought leaders in their field- we facilitate our participants’ steep learning curve every time.
Following AIF’s success and vibrant ambitions for further success, we are currently looking for a Course Administrator to join our team. Working from our office in Amstelveen, you’ll be centre of AIF’s (administrative) processes.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.